• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ignoring keyframes

#1 rlpfilms
Hi Gunther,
Ive just downloaded V1.9.1 and was processing some files - I color-corrected 4 keyframes in Lightroom, brought in the metadata, but after processing in LRtimelase, the rte was no change in any of the color setting columns, only exposure was ramped. This was using the "automatic" mode. Any ideas?

Your friend in Saudi,
Bob
#2 Gunther
Hi Bob,
normally this happens only if you didn't follow the workflow I described on LRTimelapse.com

Here is some things for you to check:
- Download the lastest Version (1.9.3)
- Is the process version set correctly (LR3 vs. LR4) -> you can define it in the LRTimelapse settings
- have you initialized the Sequence in the very first step in LRTimelapse?
- You must not use "Auto White Balance" oder on of the White Balance Presets in Lightroom

Please give it another try and then come back to me.

All the best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rlpfilms
Thx Gunther,
Your instructions are perfect - I didn't realize the workflow had been updated slightly, calling first for the initialization in LRTimelapse, then back to LR and so forth. It's all really fine now! As always, you're the star!
Bob

(2012-06-14, 12:15)gwegner Wrote: Hi Bob,
normally this happens only if you didn't follow the workflow I described on LRTimelapse.com

Here is some things for you to check:
- Download the lastest Version (1.9.3)
- Is the process version set correctly (LR3 vs. LR4) -> you can define it in the LRTimelapse settings
- have you initialized the Sequence in the very first step in LRTimelapse?
- You must not use "Auto White Balance" oder on of the White Balance Presets in Lightroom

Please give it another try and then come back to me.

All the best
Gunther

...also check out: