• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Importer seems to work but no data lists

#1 billg
I am new to LRTL 4 Pro version. My first project is a 618 raw file file time lapse sequence which I imported into a designated buffer folder. The "loading exif data" indicator became visible as it moved from left to right. Then a bell sound. From then on nothing. No data was shown.

Thinking that I had too much data, I retried the process using only 27 files. The process was the same. And, still there was no data matrix.

In all cases, the initialize box was checked in the import screen.

I might also add that the same image set worked beautifully in your previous version of LRTL which I have kept on my computer.

What am I doing wrong???
#2 Gunther
The importer is only for copying files from your memory card to the harddrive. It will not open the sequence that it imported automatically after finishing. So after you hear the bell sound, you must select the sequence in the folder tree in the main LRTimelapse window.

Please make sure not to use the importer, if the sequence is already on your harddrive. If so, then just open the sequence from the folder tree. This is explained here as well: http://lrtimelapse.com/workflow
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: