• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jpeg workflow issues

#1 Curiousjandro
Warmest greetings from Chicago, IL. I have a whole bunch of HDR jpegs that i'm dying to convert to finished tlapse sequences but LRtlapse is having issues saving the metadata. I've followed all the instructions of your workflow tutorials and to no avail. The problem exists when i'm saving the metadata after i've auto-keyframed and deflickered a sequence. when i return to lightroom and read the metadata the stills revert to the original settings before keyframing and not to the settings that I changed for each keyframe. I'm using Lrtimelapse 2.0 with LR 3 on macbookpro with OSX 10.6.8. I don't have time to re-batch my HDR sequences. By the way the jpegs do have .jpg as an affix. Please help me.

Jandro
#2 Gunther
Have you set LRTimelapse to work in LR3 mode (Settings)?
Could you please as well check the logfile (Info->Log) for any abnormalities?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Curiousjandro
(2012-09-05, 09:25)gwegner Wrote: Have you set LRTimelapse to work in LR3 mode (Settings)?
Could you please as well check the logfile (Info->Log) for any abnormalities?

I have LRtlapse to LR3 mode. The logfile says ERROR: can't convert String "as shot" to integer
#4 Gunther
You must not set the white-balance to "As Shot" in Lightroom, please always leave it at "Custom" as initialized by LRTimelapse and change it manually!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Curiousjandro
(2012-09-05, 15:26)gwegner Wrote: You must not set the white-balance to "As Shot" in Lightroom, please always leave it at "Custom" as initialized by LRTimelapse and change it manually!

Problem solved. I must have accidentally set it by accident. Thank you so much.

...also check out: