• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keyframes without auto transition, possible?

#1 Krimolvig
Hi, I got a keyframe related question. I haven't come up with a good solution to this, you've probably handled the same issue.

In some sequenzes I have this one shot thats way of the exposures. It could e.g be in a nightshot when I unfortunately pointed my torch right at the objects in front of the camera so that singel exposures get to bright. I dont want to delete this exposure, because this will ruin the motion, so I will try to edit it to remove the massive change in brightness.

Now, if I mark this as an keyframe (togheter with the first and the last exp.) to get it in LR, I would probably have to edit it darker or bring down the highlights (let's say its not satisfying with just local adjustments). So now I edited all the three keyframes to look the same. When moved back to LRtimelapse it will make auto transition and all the exposures between the first and this "overbright" one will be darker and darker, I suppose you figure the problem here.

So, how can I avoid that and get around this issue?

Kristoffer
Running Molvig Media Timelapse-company | Vimeo | Youtube | Facebook

#2 Gunther
Just set two more key frames, just left and right of the edited one.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Krimolvig
Ah good idea, perfect! I will get a lot more frames to edit then, but again the script is very usefull.
Thank you Gunther!

#4 Gunther
Another option might be to delete those frames, since from my experience you'll never be able to get such “intrusions“ really removed by editing.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Krimolvig
I think it's very releated to the situation.. Cause when shooting for example fast skyes, an interval drop from lets say 4s. to 8 or 12 s. will result in a quite dramatic leap in the motion. But offcourse, sometimes it's better to remove the frames Smile

...also check out: