• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTExportTask.lua - script stuck during 16-bit TIFF export

#1 hedgeboj
I am running LRTimelapse 5.8 and the latest version of Adobe Lightroom Classic (with subscription). The following is the error message dialog box that pops up when I kill the stuck export process:

"
Unable to Export:

An internal error has occurered: LRTExportTask.lua:574: attempt to concatenate local 'pathOrMessage' (a nil value)
"

After performing all the steps in the procedure in both LRTimelapse and Lightroom, I run into problems of the export script getting stuck when export 16-bit TIFFs. (JPG exporting is fine). There is no logging of the export event in the log inside LRTimelapse (from pressing ctrl+L), presumably because the export process is initiated and executed in Lightroom. The script gets stuck at random points throughout the export.

For e.g., for a 800-image export, it may stop at generating 20 files or 60 or however many. The export process can be stopped and then restarted inside Lightroom. And with the "Skip" existing file option selected, it means I can stop and restart this same export process a few times to eventually get to the end of all the files. But this is of course very tedious.
#2 Gunther
I don't know exactly what's happening there, LRT 5.8 is not the supported version anymore.
Also in the current Lightroom Classic there is a bug when exporting large sequencese, see:
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lig...ort-plugin
You should upgrade your LRTimelapse to LRT6 and downgrade Lightroom to 11.3.1 for the time being.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: