• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 1.7 Alpha 4 bug notes

#1 jbourgui
Gunther, I'm just trying the new Alpha for the first time. Looks great! Keep up the great work! Smile

Here are a couple of bug notes.

LRT: 1.7 Alpha 4

- every time I resize the thumbnail image, the file browser disappears until I hit refresh

- normal saving works as expected, but it appears that it always fails under these circumstances: if I click on a different image directory without saving, LRT asks if I want to save, I click yes, and the XMP write fails.

- dragging slider to "scrub" through footage creates ghost slider buttons which only disappear once I let go of the slider.

- when "playing", the slider button doesn't move.

- most of the time, the current frame displayed is not highlighted on the right side.

More to come as I use it more!! Hope this helps,

-joe
More to come as
#2 Gunther
Hi Joe, these are some weird findings, I never experienced that bevaviour. Could you please double check, that you have the latest Java update installed?

I tested on Mac OS Lion and it works like a charm.

Please come back to me if you checked the java version (what java version does it say on the launch-screen?)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jbourgui
Just updated OSX to 10.6.8 and Java to 1.6.0_29 all of the same problems exist still. None of these problems existed on the earlier versions of LRT. I noticed an additional issue that the thumbnail is not correct when scrubbing or when playing.

Let me know what else to test! Thx,

-joe

(2012-02-13, 00:06)gwegner Wrote: Hi Joe, these are some weird findings, I never experienced that bevaviour. Could you please double check, that you have the latest Java update installed?

I tested on Mac OS Lion and it works like a charm.

Please come back to me if you checked the java version (what java version does it say on the launch-screen?)

#4 Gunther
Strange. I'm going to have a look at that this evening but I'm afraid it will be hard to reproduce... Can you please check if 1.6 still works on your configuration?
#5 Gunther
Hi Joe, I just double checked on my Mac OS installation (10.7.2) and everything works fine. I couldn't reproduce any of your issues. Java Version is 1.6.0_29 as well.

I'm afraid I can't do anything right now, maybe some other Mac users can test on an older Mac OS... Sorry - for now the only thing I can recommend is stay with the 1.6 of LRTimelapse if it still works as desired.

...also check out: