• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRtimelapse and exiftool

#1 Target.Aquired
Hi Guys

New to this software, used to ACR and After Effects! Came over this software and wanted to give it a try!

Installed LRT software and downloaded exiftool, placed in same folder as LRT.

When I try to open a sequence, CR2 files, nothing comes up, no preview! A note is given in the window to convert to PNG file!

What am I missing here, do I need to run the tool seperate from the LRT software?

Im running Win 7 64

Thanks

Target.Aquired
#2 Gunther
First, let's check if you have installed Exiftool correctly. In the mail Windows Does it say "LRTimelape 1.9.1 [LR3/4, ExifTool]" ?
Otherwise Exiftool is not correctly installed.

(2012-06-08, 01:36)Target.Aquired Wrote: When I try to open a sequence, CR2 files, nothing comes up, no preview! A note is given in the window to convert to PNG file!
It's not PNG, it's "DNG" - but that's the last option, should work otherwise as well!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Target.Aquired
(2012-06-08, 08:17)gwegner Wrote: First, let's check if you have installed Exiftool correctly. In the mail Windows Does it say "LRTimelape 1.9.1 [LR3/4, ExifTool]" ?
Otherwise Exiftool is not correctly installed.

(2012-06-08, 01:36)Target.Aquired Wrote: When I try to open a sequence, CR2 files, nothing comes up, no preview! A note is given in the window to convert to PNG file!
It's not PNG, it's "DNG" - but that's the last option, should work otherwise as well!

Thanks for quick answer.

It did not say "LRTimelape 1.9.1 [LR3/4, ExifTool]", so I uninstalled all the software, did a clean up in the java section, installed everything again and success!

Thanks again

Target.Aquired

...also check out: