• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

METADATA NOT TRANSLATING TO IMAGES IN LR5

#1 Surgeon General
Hi Gunther,

(I'll post this to the forum whilst you are away in case anybody an help me)

To start with I'll list some details;

Lightroom version: LR5

LRTimelapse version: 3.2 evaluation version set to LR4/5 mode

All my sequences are less than 300 frames

Only using basic and deflicker workflow to date

I have restarted my computer multiple times to ensure all software interact with each other

I have followed the workflow and watched the video many many times and made sure every step is accurately followed including saving and reading metadata in library grid mode.

This is my problem which I am finding very frustrating;

At the stage where I have edited key-frames (sometimes just beginning and end and sometimes with one in the middle) and saved the metadata, I then read the metadata by reloading in LRTimelapse, click autotransition and then deflicker (sometimes) then save the metadata (xmp).

So when I then go back to LR5 I select all the images including the key-frames in library grid mode and read the metadata. The metadata is not converting the images to how they should look like, wb is inaccurate, colour and noise are inaccurate, some frames are converted and some aren't. Some frames look like the original which is not the effect I want otherwise I wouldn't have edited it. Sometimes the information in the develop module is copied for that image but the image has not changed! For example if my keyframe wb is 2800, either some frames will not change to that or they will change but the image will look the same as it did unedited. I have tried waiting and reloading but still no success.

Oddly, the only sequence that did work and all the keyframe edits and saved metadata transition data from LRTimelapse were transferred to LR5 was a JPEG sequence I had. The RAW sequences do not seem to be doing so. It is very very frustrating.

Please help!!
#2 Surgeon General
I should add that;

I used a sony alpha 900 for the raw images

The image dates are all correct

I use windows 7 and my java is up to date
#3 Gunther
Hmm, are there any errors in the log file (info/log) ? If in doubt send it to me via email.

Can you please check this post: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-ligh...s-into-xmp

Let me know.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 Surgeon General
Hi,

I am having the same problem as Fabienne in that forum you linked me to. I am not sure what he did though to resolve it.

(2013-12-05, 23:45)gwegner Wrote: Hmm, are there any errors in the log file (info/log) ? If in doubt send it to me via email.

Can you please check this post: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-ligh...s-into-xmp

Let me know.
#5 Gunther
I'll need the logfile to be able to say anything.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: