• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 gaffer61
Hi

Anyone using a Nikon Z 9 with qDslrDashboard? Annoyingly it doesn't seem to allow changing the size of the jpeg independently from the Raw image. in image quality I can select Raw + JPEG Basic but image size only allows Large, Medium and small but effects both the Raw and JPEG. My Z 7 allows to change image size independently for either. So just wondered if anyone had a work around or where still using the Z 9 and living with the extra dark time needed to send over the larger JPEG, about 5 secs compared to 2-3 for the Z 7. I'm using Wi-Fi for the connections.
#2 Gunther
It's possible that those controls haven't yet been implemented correctly in qDDB yet. Personally I've never tested it because I set up my camera directly on the camera before connecting.
Please try this.
Then contact Zoltan, the developer, and let him know. Usually he will fix this quickly: https://dslrdashboard.info
For me, the Z 9 works perfectly with qDDB for timelapses.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 gaffer61
Thanks for the response Gunther. I think you misunderstood but that's my fault Smile The Z 9 is a new camera to me and the menu settings for image size are different than the Z 7 and I misunderstood how they worked thinking that the change image size would be universal and effect both RAW and jpeg but of course now I understand that it changes the jpegs only. Anyway now I understand and have the correct settings, large Raw and small basic jpeg everything is flying, can't wait to get out and shoot some holy grails. I am using your Pro Timer 3 by the way, I was afraid that it would be challenging to learn honestly can't believe how easy it is to use and the more I learn the more I see the power in it's use. Cheers!
#4 Gunther
Thanks for your nice feedback! Enjoy!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: