• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Program icon in not present on my mac

#1 Qgent
The icon is not available on my mac, the add ons are present in lightroom, installed the latest java and still no luck
#2 Gunther
I don't understand. If you open the DMG you have to first install the addons via double click, then you have to drag the LRTimelapse 3 icon onto the Applications folder in oder to install the program itself.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Qgent
That is what I did and the program installed itself but I can't find the program, I can see the addons in lightroom , How do I start the process?
#4 Qgent
Thanks for your reply by the way I'm using a Mac Pro OS X version 10.9.3 2.9 Intel core !7 8GB of memory
#5 Gunther
The program should be in your Applications folder.
#6 Qgent
That is the funny thing. the only thing that is in the applications folder is the installation files that I downloaded. well I tried, is time to move on to another program
#7 Gunther
This is absolute standard procedure to install a program on mac. If it's not working for you, please feel free to find your luck elsewhere.
But if you would like to try it again - just delete (trash) the stuff that you falsely copied into your applications folder. Then open the DMG again, drag the LRTImelapse 3 icon to your desktop. Try launching it from there. If that works, just drag that one into Applications. It's just an App that you can drag anywhere.
Problem when loading program
paddybartram
2011-06-03, 09:39
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: