• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Hathenbruck
Hey there,

I'm having an issue with one of my videos, and I can't seem to find a thread that addresses this problem. Sorry in advance if this has already been discussed.

The sequence is of a cathedral, at night. It's pretty dark, except for the lights on the building. When I export and render the sequence without any changes being made in LR, or LRT, it is perfectly smooth. When I export and render after after going through all the workflows, there is a "slow flicker" throughout the sequence. It's almost as if the lights on the building are dimming, which is what I thought was happening, until I rendered without going through the workflow. The flicker only happens while the camera is moving above the railing of the cathedral. Once the camera moves above the railing, the flicker stops. I've redone this about 5 times, but nothing I do gets the flicker to stop.

Any suggestions? I can post the videos, if that will help.

Thanks so much!
#2 Hathenbruck
I think I actually found a thread with the same issue here: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-corr...dits-in-lr

It is a dark scene, and I am editing pretty heavily. I'll re-edit, and hopefully that fixes the problem. Thanks again, and thanks for developing a great product Smile

...also check out: