• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some shots don`t load keyframes, help!

#1 kikemad
Hi there,

I`ve been using LRtimelapse for a few days, for most of the shots it works great, but sometimes it doesn`t read the adjustments of LR4.

LR4 read the keyframes of LRtimelapse, then I save them, when I refresh in Lrtimelapse, it doesn`t load the adjustments I made in LR4, the keyframes still flat.

Any idea why?

Thanks a lot.

Btw, if I make it work 100% I will buy the 2.0 version. I was just testing.
#2 Gunther
I'm quite sure this is a usage problem.

If this happens most of the times people didn't save properly in Lightroom.
Plz make sure you are in Grid-Mode (G) and have no filter applied (all images visible) and all images selected before saving metadata. If the ratings are present in Lightroom they should appear in LRTimelapse as well after a reload.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 kikemad
(2012-08-28, 16:10)gwegner Wrote: I'm quite sure this is a usage problem.

If this happens most of the times people didn't save properly in Lightroom.
Plz make sure you are in Grid-Mode (G) and have no filter applied (all images visible) and all images selected before saving metadata. If the ratings are present in Lightroom they should appear in LRTimelapse as well after a reload.

Of course the problem was me, hehe.
I was applying extra filters so it was messing it up, now it´s working fine.

Thanks.
#4 kikemad
But still something I don`t understand.

Seems like I can`t apply graduated filters in lightroom, but before LrTL add them when saving metadata, so I can adjust them in Lr4. But now it´s not working.

Can you help me with this?
Thanks.
#5 Gunther
Initialize your sequence in LRTimelapse (first thing to do with every sequence!!) - than you get 2 Grad-Filters in Lightroom, after reading the XMPs there.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 kikemad
Thanks a lot.

...also check out: