• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Syrp Genie and LRT Pro Timer

#11 rodrigo
More over, I did find the Genie to be jerkie when doing time lapses though.
#12 macoda
I've been using the Genie for about 9 months and have always found it to be smooth. I cannot speak of the Genie Mini because I don't own one, but I do intend to add two to my setup so I can do 3-axis pans.

I'm fully behind the LRT Pro Timer as being the highest standard intervalometer on the market now. Nothing can touch it in terms of dark time. That's why I'm not interested in the Timelapse+ View or Ramper Pro and am looking to see if it can be used with a Genie before buying one. Unfortunately it's not looking possible.
#13 Morgan
Hello!
I sent the email to Syrp.
This is their answer:
''''No. Unfortunately the Syrp genie V1 no, the Genie original cannot be pushed into slave mode. The Genie itself acts as an intervalometer.
You can use the Genie Mini or any of the new generation Genie II or Genie Mini II devices in slave mode.''''
#14 Gunther
Quote:You can use the Genie Mini or any of the new generation Genie II or Genie Mini II devices in slave mode.
You can or you can't ?! Afaik, you can't...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#15 Morgan
Honestly these Syrp made me confused. :/
I don't understand anything anymore. The technical assistance Syrp is not the best .. it is not clear with the arguments .. mah!
I think in a few years I will buy from Black Forest Motion and sell the Genie V1
#16 Gunther
Definitely a good option! ;-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: