• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bilder bewerten / Rating pictures

#1 BigM
English version below.

Gibt es eine Funktion um Bilder auf der Kamera-Speicherkarte mit 1-5 Sternen in der Bildwiedergabefunktion von DSLRDashboard zu bewerten? Das wäre super!
Habe DSLR Dashboard nun zum ersten Mal genutzt um dem Model die Bilder während des Shootings zu zeigen, dabei könnte man prima schon durch eine Bewertung eine Vorauswahl treffen.
Meine Canon 650D hat auch eine Menüfunktion hierfür, nur leider ist das Bewerten und sichten der Bilder auf der Kamera sehr mühsam. Die Bewertungen die ich dort abgebe werden auch z.B. nach Lightroom übernommen.
Vielleicht gibt es die Funktion ja schon, und ich habe sie noch nicht gefunden. Falls nicht, wäre es möglich diese Funktion in DSLRDashboard zu integrieren?
Schön wäre, wenn man einstellen könnte, das beim Bewerten einer RAW Datei die zugehörige JPG die gleiche Bewertung bekommt und umgekehrt.
Es geht mir hierbei um die Bewertungen der Bilder auf der Kamera, nicht der Bilder die aufs Tablet übertragen werden. Falls es möglich wäre die Bewertungen ebenfalls auf beiden Datenspeichern synchron zu halten, wäre das natürlich noch besser.
Vielleicht kann man die Anfrage ja an den Entwickler der App weiterleiten, ich weiß nicht ob der hier mitliest.

Gruß
Mischa

Is there a function for rating pictures with 1-5 stars on the camera's SD-card when viewing them in the playback mode?
This would be great.
I have used my Android Tablet for showing the models pictures during shooting, and it would be great if i could rate the pictures, so the ratings get transferred to lightroom (for example).
My Canon 650D has a built in rating mode. Perhaps this could be done via DSLR Dashboard, too?
It would be great if there would be an option to choose, if when you rate a RAW the corresponding JPG gets the same rating and vice versa.
I am talking about rating the pics on the cameras SD-Card, not on the android device. But if it would be possibile to keep ratings between both datasources syncronized, this would be even better!
Perhaps you could forward this to the developer of DSLR Dashboard.

Kind regards
Mischa
#2 hubaiz
I was only able to check this on Nikon and there is no such property that would allow rating the images that are on camera SD card.

Will try to figure out if the Canon 650D maybe have such property/function (unfortunately Canon does no provide documentation for developers so this may take some time)
#3 BigM
I suppose the ratings are saved to the EXIF or IPTC tags of the file directly, due to the fact that the are visible in other applications as well. Perhaps this might help you.
Thanks in advance!

...also check out: