• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What happened to the Auto Match button from LRT3 to re-adjust Holy Grail key frames?

#1 caspardiederik

Hi,

I'm trying to readjust an automated holy grail mismatch LRT4 made in my sequence. 
In LRT3 there was a button for that to manually re-adjust exposure between two connecting key frames. 

Any help is welcome

I don't seem to be able to find it on the forum.

Thank you
#2 Gunther
It's not needed anymore, just apply the holy grail wizard again, if anything goes wrong (but normally it shouldn't).
Since LRT4 the HG-Compensations are not applied anymore to the Exposure, they happen in background. So just check the orange curve - it will mimic the holy grail adjustments by the wizard.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 caspardiederik
Hi Gunther,

I applied the Holy Grail button several times. Whatever I do the ** and *** keyframes won't match in Lightroom! 

How to go onward?

Thanks

Caspar

#4 Gunther
This can happen - the adjustment is done "mathematically" regarding the exif data that the camera writes. This is often not very exact. But it doesn't matter. Just ignore the 2*/3* keyframes in Lightroom. This will all get sorted out in the last step when you apply the visual deflicker.
I'd suggest, you give my Holy Grail tutorial a lool: http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial - with LRT4, the 2*/3* keyframes just don't play a role anymore.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Key Frames
redhdrex
2019-01-19, 20:15
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: