• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Whitebalance not transferred from LRT (v 2.3.1) to LR3

#1 CRaDe
Hi,

I think I´ve read all relevant posts on this issue in this forum, but I´m still not able to get it to work.

The issue is that everything looks good until I read the metadata in LR3 after performing the transitions in LRT. In LRT all the metadata looks correct, but when I transfer it back to LR3 the white balance is not transferred (everything else is though). The WB is given the values +12 -2 (I read a different post where these values also were given by LR). When I deleted the XMP´s and updated the metadata in LR3, all images were given the WB value that I initially gave to the first frame (don´t really understand why).

I´ve followed the workflow exactly as described, tried to do it several times in case something wrong happened anyway, and now I´m lost for ideas. I´m working in LR3-mode, and the WB is also set to custom in LR3.

I´ve also tried to go directly from the last save in LRT to AE CS5, but same WB values occur here as well.

Any response is much appreciated.
#2 Gunther
Hard to say, normally there are no problems with the white balance, you don't even have to set it to custom anymore - LRTimelapse should do that for you. Could you please check the log file if there are any errors? (info/log)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 CRaDe
(2013-06-14, 16:45)gwegner Wrote: Hard to say, normally there are no problems with the white balance, you don't even have to set it to custom anymore - LRTimelapse should do that for you. Could you please check the log file if there are any errors? (info/log)

The only error I get is that the preview image won´t show, but I wouldn´t think this could be related to the lack of WB metadata in LR?

"ERROR: Could not load DNG preview, probably there is no one embedded.."

...also check out: