• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Working with RAW+JPG files

#1 uRebel_Scum
Awesome application (and presets)! Thank you for your great work.
I just got LR4 and LRTimelapse 1.7.2 (plus the Pro presets). These are a vast improvement over my old jpg time lapse workflow in quality, control, and ease of adjustments. However, I'm trying to setup the new workflow, and I have a couple questions I didn't see addressed in the forums.

I usually show raw+jpg. (The jpgs are so small compared to the raw files, and vituraldub + jpg is still a good quick draft video.) LR4 treats them as one file if in the same folder, but LRTimelapse shows both separately. Do I need to put them in separate folders?

If I initialize two (or) sequences in LRTimelapse, the second and third times, every frame is a keyframe. I'm running LRTimelapse in LR4 mode, and do the second initializations after working on the first sequence. Also nothing is shown in the table as changed, so all the columns are missing. However, if I select remove all keyframes (and manually add the start and end keyframes) and save the xmp files, it works fine with reloads and in LR.
#2 Gunther
(2012-03-28, 00:41)uRebel_Scum Wrote: I usually show raw+jpg. (The jpgs are so small compared to the raw files, and vituraldub + jpg is still a good quick draft video.) LR4 treats them as one file if in the same folder, but LRTimelapse shows both separately. Do I need to put them in separate folders?
Yes, definitely. Ony give LRTimelapse the RAW files.

Quote:If I initialize two (or) sequences in LRTimelapse, the second and third times, every frame is a keyframe. I'm running LRTimelapse in LR4 mode, and do the second initializations after working on the first sequence. Also nothing is shown in the table as changed, so all the columns are missing. However, if I select remove all keyframes (and manually add the start and end keyframes) and save the xmp files, it works fine with reloads and in LR.
Sorry this is a bug and is already corrected. 1.8 will not have this issue any more. It will be released in a couple of days.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Smile
#3 uRebel_Scum
(2012-03-28, 08:33)gwegner Wrote:
(2012-03-28, 00:41)uRebel_Scum Wrote: ... Do I need to put them in separate folders?
Yes, definitely. Ony give LRTimelapse the RAW files.

Okay, that's what I've done so far.
Just wondering if there was a setting I could set or something else I missed.

Quote:
Quote:If I initialize two ... sequences in LRTimelapse, the second and third times, every frame is a keyframe. ...
Sorry this is a bug and is already corrected. 1.8 will not have this issue any more. It will be released in a couple of days.

Great! Quick responses and a fix already on the way!

Thank you, Gwegner! Keep up the awesome work. :-)

...also check out: