• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WB Temp not transitioning at all

#1 jmandell
Hello,

I am new to this forum but have used LRTimelapse before.  I am editing my first holy grail timelapse that contains a WB temperature shift.  I am able to get this to transition as a gradual transition, but this is not the transition that I want.  I want the WB temp to transition along with the keyframes that are set with it.  What is preventing my WB temp from transitioning with the set keyframes?

Attached is a screenshot with the preview window which shows the keyframes (The WB temp is in yellow), as well as the settings of the photos, where the changes in WB temp can be seen.  Also, a second screenshot is after the "Auto Transition" has been run, and it can be seen that the WB Temp was not changed (as it is hidden with the other unchanged columns).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
I think you are trying to make the changes on the 2*/3* keyframes (the orange triangles) - those won't transition the whitebalance. They are for internal use only, to make the holy grail adjustments.
If you want to keyframes the whitebalance, you will have to use regular 4* keyframes that you can set anywhere where no 2*/3* keyframes are present.
Please check out my tutorial to learn how to use the keyframes wizard to kreate the keyframes - and make the transitions. Those will be on a different "layer" then the holy grail compensations, that happen in the background.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jmandell
Oooh okay thank you very much for clearing that up! (and quickly too!)

...also check out: