• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

any adivice on vertical lines created after rendering.

#1 anythingbox70
Hi,

I have recently experinced vertical lines created after rendering process in lrtimelapse (See a photo below).
My laptop utilizes 32GB RAM and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz system.
I use default settings for LRTimelapse and Adobe DNG converter with the latest version.
This does not happen in mac air nstalled with a M2 chip and a previous laptop with 32GB RAM.
I would appreciate if anybody can help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
This indeed looks weird. Never seen an effect like this before. I cannot imagine that this has anything to do with Mac vs. PC because no one else has ever reported such.
Please do some systematical tests: check the whole chain of processing.
First of all make sure that all of your monitors are properly calibrated and the brightness is correct.

Start with the raw files in Lightroom, do they show those artefacts? Increase Exposure, Zoom in to rule out that the sensor itself introduced this.
Then do the export via LRTExport. Check the exported intermediary files in an Image viewer, again, Zoom in. Do you see any artifacts?
Now do the video rendering in LRTimelapse. Choose different quality settings and check the final videos.

Let me know what you find out.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 anythingbox70
Thanks Gunther. I think this issue is attributed to a possibly wrong settings in my laptop, which has not yet been revealing. When I run the program in mac air or desktop PC, this does not happen at all. I'll inform you when I find a solution for this. Smile

...also check out: