• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Workflow with the Lightroom cloud/web version

#1 dirk.spingat
My Lightroom classic version does not support canon raw-data format .cr3. Therefore I am searching for the best workflow combining LRTimelapse with the actual web version of Lightroom. My idea so far: Using the described workflow "LRTimelapse w/o Lightroom" but do the editing of the identied keyframes in Lightroom web and manually enter the setting from Lightroom web into LRTimelapse. Any better ideas?
#2 Gunther
You need to use Lightroom Classic. Of course Classic supports CR3. Make sure you have installed the latest version.
LRTimelapse doesn't work with "web" or the "Cloud/Desktop" Version.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dirk.spingat
I have installed an older bought LRC Version, which does not support cr3. My actual Lightroom cloud license does not include LRC.
#4 Gunther
LrC is only available as subscription. You should change your license with Adobe. The "Photography Cloud" includes Lightroom Classic and Photoshop and costs around 120 bucks a year. Often on black fridays or prime days you can get it for 70-80 a year.
LrC is much more powerful than the cloud version.
#5 dirk.spingat
OK. Thanks a lot. I understand that LRTimelapse dies not support my setup.
#6 Gunther
The problem is not LRT, it's Lightroom Web and LRCC that obviously don't support XMP metadata writing.
Just use the internal workflow (see tutorial) without Lightroom, that will work fine.

...also check out: