• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

You seem to have changed camera parameters during shooting (Holy Grail method)

#1 jedrek
Hello, Gunther!

I have a problem. When I import my timelapse to LRTimelapse and click on Keyframes Wizard, it prompts me "In which camera mode did you shoot this sequence?" I shot it in Holy Grail so I choose this option but then it complains that "You seem to have changed camera parameters during shooting (Holy Grail method). The EXIF data however does not contain information about the aperture..." (See screen shot attached). I did shoot in Manual Focus in Manual mode but I didn't change any settings in my camera during shooting. I didn't touch my camera at all. When I open the file data I can see the aperture information is there (see screen shot attached). What is the problem? Why do I need to manually enter the aperture when the aperture is available? What if the aperture changes during the sequence multiple times? I can only set one aperture value at a time and this a bulk change applied to all of the pictures so setting one aperture value to all pictures ruins all of my pictures. Please help me. Thank you.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Which version of LRTimelapse are you using? Can you please send me the log, after you get that message? Info Menü / Ahof Log.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jedrek
I am using LRTimelapse 6.5.0 Build 875. When I click Show logfile nothing happens Sad What is the location of the logfile? I can get it manually in the terminal if that helps.
#4 Gunther
Would you please use the latest version. Most likely this has already been fixed.
#5 jedrek
I've upgraded to 6.5.3 adn it works. Thank you.
#6 Gunther
That's why I can't stress enough to always instantly update to the latest version. That way you avoid wasting your time with isuues already fixed.
There is an auto updater, the update process is really easy and takes seconds only.

...also check out: