• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buying the Pro Timer in the UK

#1 kevin.gill
Hi, I'm trying to buy the Pro Timer 2.5. I'm based in the UK, the recommended seller is Amazon, but the site tells me it is unavailable. Is there another seller I can buy from?
#2 Gunther
Sorry, due to Brexit we had to remove the Timer from Amazon.UK for now. Please try and ask one of the other sellers on the buy page, if they ship to UK! Also, you might be able to order via Amazon.de
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mm3rth
Hi, I just logged on to Amazon.de placed my order and it arrived in about three day's. I am in Scotland.. Good luck.
#4 Ken80770
Hi mm3rth. I am also in Scotland and trying to purchase the Pro Timer (probably v3) when it comes back into stock on amazon.de. I was just wondering if you had to pay import duty or any other charges, complete any forms or anything similar?

I only ask as I have ordered one photographic item from abroad this year which is still held in customs somewhere and I read about charges being applied upon delivery for certain items.

Thanks, Ken
#5 kevin.gill
Thanks gwegner, I shall investigate.
#6 kevin.gill
Thanks, for the useful information mm3rth That looks like the best option.
#7 castleblack
i bought my first LRT3 in march,via black forrest in germany,,no customs probs at all.i subsequently lost said item so purchased a replacement in may and i was landed with £44 worth of customs charges!! its been a dear bit of gear !!

...also check out: