• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

camera raw and LRTimelapse

Tongue
#1 gugu
Hi! my name is fede and I'm very very newbie. But very very.
So, sorry for the stupid question but....I use Camera Raw.
LRTimelapse works only with Lightroom or I can do the same process/have the same functions with Camera Raw? In the homepage it's written: "LRTimelapse is being used [...] because it enables them to use their favorite photographic tools (Lightroom Classic or Adobe Camera RAW)"....
....but the first impression is - for example - that there is not the button "drag to Camera Raw"! and of course "Drag to LightRoom"....ehehe

thank you
#2 Gunther
If you have Camera you should also have a Lightroom License. And it's really recommended to work with Lightroom Classic, because only there you'll have the special Plugins and Filters, the Script etc. It's much easier.
Both programs share the same engine and the interface is also very similar. In my opinion there is no point in working with ACR anymore.
But if you really need to do, there is written instructions here: https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/adobe-c...e-effects/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 gugu
Oooo! Thank you very much, very useful answer. Yes I've the license for LR, but not yet installed. I usually use ACR with PS. Ok I understood, thank you again!

...also check out: