• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

change color temp also changes tint

#1 xoda
I noticed that when I increase the temperature to a certain point (between 9200 - 9400), LR increases the tint across the top half of the image a lot. I checked the graduated filters. They aren't activated. This is after I generated the previews, and created the xmls and keyframes.

Also, I noticed that after I create the keyframes, the temperature gets a lot bluer as well.

Attached are 3 screenshots. The 1st is temp at 9200; the 2nd is temp at 9500. It becomes a lot greener.

The 3rd image is if I delete the xml file, and import into LR without first using LRT first. It's a lot warmer.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
You have different edits on the 2nd and 3rd image. I'm not sure what Lightroom is doing there and I'm not sure if LRTimelapse has anything to do with it. So please try to make a easy testing scenario where we could see what exactly you are meaning and if you think that LRTimelapse is doing anything wrong.
Please start with a fresh initialization in any case, if you use LRTimelapse (right mouse on folder in LRT, clear all LRT adjustments).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: