• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Copying settings to a split long term sequence

#1 JakeBrennan
Hi Gunther,

I'm in the middle of processing a 30,000+ image sequence from a construction project, I overshot a bit and dealing with it now. I have split my images into approx. 10,000 images per folder so three folders. I have processed the first to my liking whilst following your recent tutorial (very helpful!), and I was wondering how I can apply the keyframes, tone adjustments, autotransition and deflicker data to the next two folders easily so I don't have a jump between each set of images. I found this https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-cop...-timelapse thread however I don't see this working for sequencial images in the sequence.

Thanks for your time!
#2 Gunther
Hi Jake, there is now a feature Metadata / Copy-Paste Metadata (Full Sequence) which does exactly this. The sequences need to have the exact same amout of images for this to work.
If the sequences have different amount of images and you would like to have the same edits for all images, then another option would be to copy the settings for one image (right click on the image in the table / copy) and then load the next sequence, select all images and right click / paste.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: