• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crop Values Interpolation

#1 fsbraga
I noticed that when I apply different crop values in the key frames using lightroom , LR timelapse is considering just the first and the last key frame during interpolation of the crop values (dimensions, angle, etc). It would be really nice if it could consider all the key frames interpolating the crop values between them, like every other adjusted values (highlight, exposure, shadows, blacks, etc...). I use it to do a kind of panning effect without having to use any other software, just LR Timelapse and Lightroom. The problem with just considering the first and last key frames is that when the crop done is not a linear one, I have to complete the timelapse edition first, without altering the crop. Only after deflickering, I split the files between different sequences and apply just the crop and auto transition for each sequences, reload them in lightroom put then back into one sequence and then I export the files. Thanks for the attention and congrats for this marvelous software.
#2 Gunther
This is not a bug, it's a feature. You can do two layers of keyframing in LRTimelapse. One for the regular adjustments and one for the crop.
By default, crop will only be animated from start to end to allow you to use more keyframes for the regular adjustments and not have the crop keyframed on every single keyframe.
if you want more than start to end animation for the crop, you can use 5* keyframes (key 5 in LRT to create those). This will allow you to animate the crop independently from the "regular" keyframes.
Check out Expert Tips Tutorial #9 to learn more about this: https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/expert/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: