• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed

LRTimelapse 5.6.1

Rainbow
#1 Gunther
LRTimelapse 5.6.1 is now public, beta period is closed.

Here is the releasenotes:
  • Internal redesign of Metadata handling and correction in order to improve the detection and correction in difficult editing situations.
  • Cached previews in the Render dialog will now get updated if the exported intermediary sequence changes for example due to a reexport. The update will happen, when reopening the render dialog and when changing the position of the scrub slider.
  • Removing images from a folder or deleting images would always trigger a refresh of the dirchooser, which could cause a lag on some systems. Now if only the number of files in the directories change and not the structure, only the counted number will be updated not the whole dirchooser.
  • Initialization in LRTimelapse could set a wrong color profile for some cameras causing a color shift in Lightroom. LRTimelapse will from now not initialize the color profile anymore but leave it to Lightroom to set it.
  • LRTimelapse also won't initialize the White Balance anymore to fixed values but leave it to Lightroom, to set those values according the the preferences set in the camera.
  • Increased font size on notification Dialogs a bit.
  • Ctrl-Cursor Down/Up will now also respect Ken-Burns Keyframes (5*).
  • By default LRTimelapse will now count the images from 1 (like Lightroom) - you can change it in the settings, if you want it to count from zero (as in After Effects).
  • Fix: Sometimes the "to save" indicators didn't get updated.
  • Fix: Smooth column is hidden again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 m86sanders
Hi Gunther,

Just putting a note here that I have done some tests from our emails. The new way in which LRT handles WB/Color Profiles is working for me. I am not getting the color shift after my import to Lightroom anymore.

Appreciate working out a solution so quickly, can now get back to editing the timelapses.
#3 Gunther
Thanks for your feedback and help narrowing down the issue.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: