• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 5 doesn't read Metadata

#1 ykaanyildirim
Hello, I continued to use the LRtimelapse application that I love after purchasing the macbook pro m1pro. After doing a few hyperlapses, I realized that the photos do not read metadata through the lightroom. So the problem is as follows; I cannot transfer my edits to Lightroom after making automatic transition via LRTIMELAPSE. I deleted the program again and installed it but it didn't fix it..
#2 Gunther
Did you by chance migrate to Lightroom 11? Please check my video about how to do the transition from the old gradients to the new masks: https://lrtimelapse.com/knowhow/lrtimela...htroom-11/

If the problems persist try a clean start via "Metadata / Initialize" and try again.
Also see this faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-key...vise-versa
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 ykaanyildirim
Hello again, I tried the methods you mentioned, but unfortunately I could not reach the solution. Auto transition is happening via LRtimelapse, but lightroom cannot perform this transition. When I say read metadata, color transition on photos cannot be provided via lightroom. the problem is not fixed..
Lightroom version 11

lrtimelapse version 5.8
#4 Gunther
Sorry, it's really hard to understand your problem. I'm quite sure this is not a bug, thousands are using 5.8 without problems. I guess it's a problem in your workflow.
Here is some things to do:
- Make sure to have LRTimelapse set to Masks 2.0 in the settings.
- Restart
- Remove the sequence from Lightroom
- Load it into LRTimelapse
- Do Metadata / Initialize
- Go though the first workflow row (click on every button).
- Drag the sequence to Lightroom, make sure to have "ADD" selected at the top in the import dialog
- Set the filter to "Keyframes Only"
- Edit the keyframes, just do a simple edit. Never add or remove masks! If you want to use them, you need to use the predefined ones. For now just leave them alone.
- Use the Sync Script to bring the settings of the first keyframe to the next.
- Continue trough all keyframes, sync and then just do the changes.
- Go to Grid View (G) - select all Keyframes.
- Do Metadata/Save Metadata to Files
- Go Back to LRTimelapse
- Click on auto Transition
- Create the Visual Previews
Are your edits applied when you play back the sequence?
- Go back to Lightroom.
- Set Filter to "Full Sequence"
- Select the Whole sequence, do "Metadata / Read Metadata from Files".
- Go to Export, choose "LRTimelapse JPG 4K" on the left as preset then export and render your video.

This is the same as explained in the Workflow descriptions, please follow it step by step.
If you encounter any problems, please describe exactly at which step.
Best use https://www.deepl.com/ to translate from your mother language.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: