• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Displaying my timelapse

Photo
#1 ssax997
The cart before the horse, but I'm reading your book and have downloaded your terrific application. In my office I have pictures on my wall. If I wanted to have a timelapse running on my wall, would I just download my timelapse onto a flash drive and plug it into an inexpensive 36 or 42 inch monitor and run it? Or do I need to connect it to an inexpensive computer to run it? Sorry, I'm not very computer literate....
Thanks, Steve
#2 Gunther
You'll need a device capable of playing MP4 files. Personally I don't know what stand alone devices exist for this but you should be able to throw a sequence exported from Lightroom on a stick an try it out before buying anything. Maybe there are even electronic picture frames out there that are capable of playing mp4...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 richparry
I stick MP4 files on a thumb drive and play them on my Samsung HDTV all the time. If you are asking the question, your TV probably doesn't have a USB input to do what I do. There are external devices also, my Samsung audio receiver has a USB input that I play MP4 files on.

While I haven't given you a specific product, I know you can do what you want easily.

Rich
Canon user: 5DM3, 5DM2, Rhino Slider (24" & 42"), Emotimo TB3. Use Adobe ACR and AE.

...also check out: