• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drag & drop to Lightroom not working

#1 skyking14u
I've watched the tutorial videos, and followed the instructions posted about how to send the photos to Lightroom for editing, but have not had success, after multiple, multiple attempts. I do not have the sequence of the photos in Lightroom already, so that's not the issue. In previous versions of LRTimelapse, I did not have this problem when I used the "drag to Lightroom" feature. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The videos show this should be easy.
#2 Gunther
Usually it is straight forward. Are you on windows or Mac?
In any case, you can skip the drag drop and just manually open the importer in Lightroom Classic, then select the folder there and make sure "Add" is selected at the top. This will do exactly the same.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 skyking14u
Thanks for replying! The drag & drop feature never worked, and I had Adobe Tech support with me on another issue, so I asked him to help me import my photos into Lightroom from LRTimelapse. He had to do a work-around, but he got the pictures in Lightroom for me, so that is all taken care of now.
#4 Gunther
I already told you that work around in my last post, the drag and drop just triggers a regular import process.
For the alternative way (if drag drop doesn't work), you open the import dialog in LRTimelapse manually, then select the folder from which you want to import there on the left (the folder loaded in LRTimelapse), make sure "add" is selected at the top and import. That's it.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: