• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

err 70 qdslrdashboard und eos 7d

#11 Egon80
[size=medium] Ok das mit 5 sek Intervall und max 4 sek Belichtung leuchtet mir ein, da muss ich den Intervall länger machen. Aber bei meinen Aufnahmen, waren zu diesem Zeitpunkt, die maximalen Belichtungszeiten bei 1/15 als der Abbruch kam.

Habe es heute Abend nochmals versucht mit einem anderen Timer, dem Nero Trigger. Leider nach etwa 75 Bildern das selbe Resultat.
#12 Gunther
Zoltan hat mir gestern geschrieben, dass er noch ein paar Dinge gefixed hat. In den nächsten Tagen sollte eine neue Version kommen. Ich würde das jetzt ertmal abwarten. Die neue Version erscheint dann auf http://dslrdashboard.info
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Egon80
[size=medium] super! Herzlichen Dank für die tolle Unterstützung![/size]
#14 hubaiz
Entschuldige das ich Englisch schreibe aber mein Deutsch schreiben/sprechen ist nicht so gut vileicht jemand kan es ubersetzen.

So here is the new V0.1.6 : http://dslrdashboard.info/qdslrdashboard-v0-1-6/

I added a new method in LrTimelapse for the Canon models that can be activated in the new LrTimelapse settings dialog (it must be done before the 'Auto Holy Grail' is started.
I could test this only on the 650D and had very good results (5 sec interval slowest shutter 3.2" but even 4" worked one time but 3.2" is safer).
Regarding the intervalometer, I have a cheap Chinese intervalometer (with some 10 cables so I can use with Nikon and Canon to)
On it I have 3 settings.
Start time - time the intervalometer waits before starting
Shutter time - the time the intervalometer holds the shutter open (can be used for BULB shotting).
Interval - the actual interval time

Now for a 5sec interval if I set it for the 650D like this:
Shutter time: 0sec
Interval 5sec

It will make problems as the intervalometer is constantly hodling the 'shutter button' in a 'half pressed' mode and in this case the 650D does not allow the application to change any of the properties.

If for a 5sec interval I set it like this:
Shutter time: 4sec
Interval: 1sec

Then qDslrDashboard will work without any problem in LrTimelapse mode (I did more test with more then 300 frames with the new Canon method and had not a single problem)
#15 Gunther
Hi Zoltan,
that's interesting - I would think that with 4 secs shuttertime setting the shutter would be blocked, but with 0 sec not - that was my experience - can you confirm that you recommend canon users to set the shutter time to such a long value on the timer?
I always recommend to leave it at 0 - or buy a Pixel Timer - but even on that one I set everything to 0 except the interval.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#16 Egon80
[size=medium][/size]Super habe die neue Version gerade installiert und werde heute Abend gleich einen Test durchführen. Das mit dem shutter ist mir irgendwie noch nicht ganz klar?! Hab bis jetzt nur mit dem Intervall gearbeitet. Werde es nachher versuchen, den Intervall auf 7 Sekunden setzen, bei ei er maximalen Belichtung von 4 Sekunden am ende. Mal schauen ob es klappt.
#17 hubaiz
(2014-07-13, 09:49)gwegner Wrote: Hi Zoltan,
that's interesting - I would think that with 4 secs shuttertime setting the shutter would be blocked, but with 0 sec not - that was my experience - can you confirm that you recommend canon users to set the shutter time to such a long value on the timer?
I always recommend to leave it at 0 - or buy a Pixel Timer - but even on that one I set everything to 0 except the interval.

Yep Gunther, I also first set it that way and that worked fine with the Nikon. But when I tested with Canon the intervalometer was constantly holding the shutter 'half pressed' and then I tested it with the 'shutter time' set and suddenly it worked as it should.
Probably this depends on the intervalometer, this is a cheap Chinese one.
#18 Egon80
[size=medium] so i will try it in english... tonight i testet it with the new version of qdslrdashboard. First Test was with the Hama Intervalometer. Settings in dashboard was 1/125 with iso 100 till the end a max. time with 4 seconds and 3200 iso. The intervall i set with 5 seconds. After 75 Pictures dsrl dashboard crashet and on my canon cam was err 80.

Second test with another Intervallometer, the Nero Trigger. In dashboard i took the same settings and on the Intervalometer i set shutter 4 seconds and 2 seconds intervall. After 75 Pictures the same crash.

Could it be that i have a Problem because i use a Galaxy Note 3 for the dashboard app? In this case i can try it with e Galaxy Tab 3 or my laptop.

Sorry for my english, and thank you alot for your great suport![/size]
#19 hubaiz
Nop, it has nothing to do with the device that controlling the camera.
Did you try the new method that I added for Canon in LrTimelapse?
You must enable it in the LRT settings, if not enabled qDD V0.1.6 will work in LRT as it was in V0.1.5
#20 Egon80
[size=medium][/size][/b]Uups sorry i forgot to enable the new methot....

I will test it tomorow, now its to dark outside Smile

Thank you for your answer

...also check out: