• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem with Lrtimelapse Pro 5 - Lightroom 9.0 with camera raw 12.0

#1 Morgan
Hello!
I have a problem with export. When I export with Lrtimelapse 5.8 Pro, I have a messagge ''LRTexport doesn't work correctly in Lightroom 9.0.0.''
I don't possible update Lighroom, beacause my PC is old. Not work last Lightroom version.

Thanks..
#2 Gunther
Which Lightroom version do you actually use? Could you post a screenshot of that message?

You might want to try closing lightroom, then reinstall LRTimelapse 5.8. You cam download it on the download page / older versions.

Which OS are you using?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Morgan
Sorry if I was too general. Anyway, I have Windows 10, MSI gs73 vr 7RF stealth Pro notebook. Intel 7th, Geforce GTX 1060. I have LRTImlapse Pro version 5.8. I had version 9.0 of Lightroom. This morning I tried to update my Adober account, downloading the v.12 version. Everything seems to work now... I read on the forum that Lightroom 9.0 had problems with the LRtimlapse interface. My only doubt now is whether to ignore that plug-in error or not...
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 Gunther
The error shows on the plug-in for lrtimelapse 6, which you are obviously not using. I'd recommend to remove that plug-in from the plug-in Manager.

Also, now that you are working with the latest Lightroom Classic you should consider upgrading to LRTimelapse 6 also it's so much faster and tested with the latest Lightroom. There are discounted upgrades in the shop for license owners of LRTimelapse 5.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: