• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 eternalflight
Not able to export all images with out this message coming up. (Pictures attached) Sometime up to 2/3 of all the files are exported, other times only 1/3. Then ounce I click on any of the tabs on the message LR shuts down. When I bring it back up I must sign in to LR. "I rarely ever had to sign in".
I can do a small Timelpase 350, 600 files and don't have any issues. This all started a week ago.
I thought at first my subscription to LR & PS had ended. Then thought I did not have enough space. LOL ! subscription still good till the end of September
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Which version of LRTimelapse are you using? Do you have the corresponging LRTExport installed (should show the same version number in the Export Dialog).
For me this seems like a Lightroom Problem, probably a broken installation or configuration. It might help to clear the lightroom settings, reinstall everything, also reinstall LRTimelapse and try again.
To clear the Lightroom settings see here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-...eferences/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Danielb.photos
I had to sign in quite often during the last few weeks too, which never happened before in such a short period of time.
After installing all Creative Cloud updates the messages disappeared and since then i can work with LR no problem.
#4 eternalflight
Gunther, Thank You for such a quick reply.

On Version 5.4
Decided to uninstall and re install Lrc and LRT, will keep you updated.
#5 eternalflight
After re installing LR & LRT. Started from scratch. With a new batch of Timelapse pictures I got the same message along with a new message. ("unable to export " An internal error has occurred: Attempt to make a request on a closed server.)
Is this happening possible due to information being sent to cloud and I am having issues with my WiFi interruptions.
As you see it only down loaded only one file this time. Compared to the 1/3 files or 2/3 of the files the previous times/
#6 eternalflight
After re installing LR & LRT. Started from scratch. With a new batch of Timelapse pictures I got the same message along with a new message. ("unable to export " An internal error has occurred: Attempt to make a request on a closed server.)
Is this happening possible due to information being sent to cloud and I am having issues with my WiFi interruptions.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#7 Gunther
I've never had reported an error like that. Something seems to be broken on your system. Maybe some Virus scanner running riot? Try to disable / whitelist. Also try another drive as output path, maybe something is blocked there.
Sorry, but I can only guess - this is something on your system, not a LRTimelapse bug.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: