• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Finished video has freezing/shudders (not framerate/playback issue)

#1 healey
Couldn't find anything in FAQ or other posts. I've exported this sequence with different settings 4 or 5 times now. originally I thought I was having playback issues, but the frozen frames are part of the correctly playing video, I verified this by scrubbing frame by frame, it is just multiple copies. My intermediary sequence has all the correct frames in the folder, but when LRT renders them the first 30 or so frames are all LRT_000001 just repeated so its frozen and shudders for a second, then it'll play normally for a few frames then hang with another 30+ copies of one image and the images that should be there are overwritten by the hung frame. It only does this for the first 17 seconds of the 2 minute sequence, then the rest is normal and plays fine. I can't figure out a setting I would have done wrong for this to happen.

I cannot attach a video of the issue here, will include it in the log file email.
#2 Gunther
I could imagine this having something to do with different crops or image sizes in the sequence.
Please check the image size column in the table and make sure all images have the same size. If not, remove images with different sizes.
Then find the crop columns in the table and right click on the table header from one of those crop columns, now choose "Fill Down". Hit on save button. Now export and render again. Mind any warnings in the export dialog - if you see warnings like
Code:
Info: using MP4/H.264 Level 5.2 encoding. Older Programs might not be able to play/process this footage. (671846400 > 248832000)
(this is from your log) - it means that those video files might not be played back correctly.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: