• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Holy Grail doesn't get enabled for sequence shoot in Manual mode

#1 emanssour
Hi Expertise,

I know many people raised such issue before with holy grail not getting enabled for some sequences, but i gave up trying to get this issue solved after i tried all mentioned solutions (initialize metadata, clear meta data, even reinstall Lrtimelapse) with no success. My sequense was shot in manual mode as per the logs ( see attached), but i can't get the holy grail enabled.

I am attaching screen shoot showing the issue after pressing keyframes wizard. also attaching the logs file. I ma using LRtimelapse v 4.5.1. I really appreciate if someone can help fixing the issue.

Thank in advance.

Regards,
Essam
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.txt   LR logs.txt (Size: 4.77 KB / Downloads: 0)
#2 Gunther
I would say, that the sequence has not been shot with the holy grail method. "Holy Grail" means, that camera settings (Exposure/Aperture/ISO) have been changed in M-Mode while shooting to compensate for changing Light. The Holy Grail wizard will then level those changes. In your case you have a rather smooth blue curve without the typical "zigzag" that appears, when the camera settings are being changed while shooting. This is the reason why the holy grail wizard is deactivated - there is nothing to do for him.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: