• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Video rendering not available

#1 mopperle
After the final processing (visuell deflicker/apply/safe) I went back to LR (Mark all files,Metadata/read from file) exported all files, but LRT does not comeback automatically and still tells me that first I have tp process the files. All files are in place, so wondering what I missed.
Using LRc 9.3 and LRT Pro 5.4

Just an idea: could it be that LRT has a problem with foldernames which include special character like "ü"?
Gruß/regards

Otto
#2 Gunther
Yes, you can't have Umlauts in folder names. You usually get a warning, which you shouldn't ignore.
Also, even if LRT doesn't come up automatically with the render dialog, you can manually do file / render video in LRT and then select the exported intermediary sequence there.

Sent mobile...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mopperle
No warning. I set the output folder in LR. Never came across this as its the first time I use an Umlaut. But no problem, just a little waste of time Wink
Gruß/regards

Otto
#4 Gunther
This is the warning, that you get, when you try to load a folder with special characters:
(Make sure that if you didn't turn off that warning in the settings / expert settings / do not check path names for compatibility)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#5 mopperle
OK, this setting was not set. But when exactly is the message been triggered? To make the question a bit clearer, this is my workflow:
- RAW files are imported into a generic folder (without special characters)
- after being processed in LRc, jpegs are exported to another folder, which has been created manually and has been choosen in LRc in the LRT export dialog
So IMHO it should be the export dialog to give that warning.
Gruß/regards

Otto
#6 Gunther
The regular workflow is to load the raw sequence into LRTimelapse to get the proper initialization. Here you will get the warning about any umlauts or other special characters which might lead to trouble later.
In the following steps, the naming of the folder with the raw images will be carried through the workflow automatically.
The official workflow which is described on https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/ and in all of my tutorials makes sense for many reasons and I do not recommend to do it differently.
Combining Video Clips
Steve Jones
2022-03-15, 18:38
Last Post: artymoriera

...also check out: