• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Info by Adobe about MacOS Sonoma 14.2 update and Lightroom Classic

#1 Gunther
Quote:Apple has released macOS Sonoma 14.2. It breaks the external device related workflows in Lightroom Classic.

We DO NOT recommend updating to macOS Sonoma 14.2 until this is resolved. We are working with Apple to get this resolved.

Impact
* Importing from SD Card in Device mode.
* Workaround – Import from SD Card using the File section in Import dialog

* Importing from Camera/Mobile Device
* Workaround – Copy the images on disk using “Image Capture.app” and then import into LrC.

* Tethered Capture
* There is no workaround for this.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 Gunther
i didn't update yet, but I think, this should have no impact on the LRTimelapse workflow.
#3 Gunther
I've updated to the latest Sonoma 14.2 now and did some tests. This issue only seem to occur, if you connect a camera directly in "Device Mode". If you access the SD-Card via a card reader via the normal file system (Via Volumes/...), everything works as usual. This is also how the LRTimelapse Importer accesses SD-Cards, so no issues here. I'm sure that there will be a fix on Adobes side soon, but I don't see this as major issue.
#4 Omantay
i have a question
currently running on Sonoma 14.4 for Mac and 6.5.4 for LRTimelaspe
after i drag to lightroom , edit keyframe and save metadata to files , when i go back to LRTimelapse , my edit which i made on LRC wasn't there , i try to reload it but its still wasn't there , anyone know why ?
#5 Gunther
Please see this faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-key...vise-versa
If the problem persists please open up a new thread, since this is off topic here.
#6 Omantay
alright , thanks

...also check out: