• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue with settings not transferring to LR4

#21 glenn@oakleyphoto.com
(2013-05-23, 01:17)gwegner Wrote: The gradients will be generated by LRTimelapse on initialization. You just use the predefined gradients, and when you make the holy grail adjustments, you will copy them from keyframe to keyframe, you can as well adjust them in order that they get animated.

I have a holy grail sequence now where there is a sudden jump in the exposure. The jump occurs between two images shot 5 seconds apart at the exact same settings. They do not get marked as keyframes by keyframes wizard, but the blue graph does seem to show a very high spike about where the jump occurs. When I view the develop settings they seem to be exactly the same -- yet the images are about 2 stops apart. I am attaching a screen shot. You can see the spike on the far right side.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#22 Gunther
In that case I can't exactly say why this occurred - I think you might have changed the setting too far and then corrected in the next frame. For that case I suggest that you either do the correction manually in Lightroom or just delete the one wrong frame.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: