• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom Export - Continue where left off

#1 bugnuker
Hello,

I'm currently having some major issues with Adobe, and this issue is causing Adobe products to reboot my computer when under load. I have a support ticket in the works with Adboe to fix this. It has nothing to do with LRT.

With that being said, Lightroom will crash my PC about half way though exporting a LRT sequence. If I try to export again, it will always start from zero and overwrite all previous export work, then crashing again and it never ends. 

I am trying to find a way to allow Lightroom to export where it left off before the last crash. I've tried selecting specific photos and this does not help.

I can't even get a full sequence made this month due to not being able to fully export a sequence.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--Shane
#2 Gunther
You can continue an export via LRTExport.
To do so, check the intermediary folder after the crash (the folder with the intermediary sequence, called LRT_<yoursequencename>) and check out the number of the last exported frame.
Now go to Grid view and select the image with this number and shift select the very last image of the sequence.
Then export again in Lightroom and on the LRTExport panel go to advanced settings and enter the number at "Initial Sequence Number".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 admclpet
Hi gwegner, I was going to create a new post about the same issue I'm having as bugnuker. I never had this issue with Lightroom prior to installing lrtimelapse. I looked at two of your tutorial's (LRTimelapse 5 - Basic Tutorial and LRTimelapse 5 - Import and Split Sequences) and did everything as your suggest but when I try to export the files in Lightroom it crashes. I spent two days looking into this but it still crashes and it crashes at random. The most files I was able to export without crashing is 1,800 out of the 2,800 files but sometimes it crashes after 200 files. I didn't know that I can start where it last crashed so I kept on starting over.  I'm using an iMac with the latest version of Lightroom CC and the Latest version of your LRTimelapse 5 software. Please help!
#4 Gunther
I guess, if Lightroom crashes when exporting, you will have to contact Adobe support there is not too much that I can do about that, I fear. One thing you could try is to deactivate the usage of the Graphics Processor in the lightroom Settings under Performance. This is known to fix some issues on some systems.
#5 admclpet
LRTimelapse crashes every time during Visual Previews. It starts to process the files then it will crash and I will get an error saying “LRTimelapse has crashed”. Please advise
#6 admclpet
It also crashes on Visual Deflicker. So now I’m have to do a “Visual Previews”, and I can’t finish that process without crashing!
#7 Gunther
Make sure to have the latest Adobe DNG Converter installed, which will be doing the visual previews.
Please see, if you can get the log file from LRTimelapse after the crash happens. If you can't access the logfile anymore then via info/show log - check a log file before the crash, figure out the location (noted on the top of the log file) and after the crash copy the log from that location. If in doubt send it to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
#8 admclpet
DNG Converter 10.3 is installed as per your website suggested. I have just sent an email with the log files.

...also check out: