• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lightroom Plug-in Manager having problems with enabling LRT Export 6 plug in

#1 Geraint17
Hi,
I am unable to render video in Lightroom as the LRT Export 6 plug-in has a conflict where Lightroom cannot load the post-processing filter.
I have re-installed LRT6 and Lightroom to no avail. I have the latest editions of LRT6 and Lightroom (I subscribe).

I have tried the 'reload Plug-in' button from the Lightroom Plug-in Manager menu but still does not work.

Anyone help??
#2 Gunther
Could you please close LRT Classic, then run the installer for the latest version of LRTimelapse (download from https://lrtimelapse.com/download/ ) - if you don't want to use LRT 7, you'll find LRT 6 under "Older Versions".
After that open Lightroom again. Usually it should work. If not, go to plugin manager and see if you can get some meaningful error message there which you could post here.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Geraint17
Hi Gunther,
Thanks for replying.
Done all that - fresh re-install - both lightroom and LRT6 (build 902).
The error message from the Lightroom Plug-in manager (Author Tools) is:
'Could not load the post-processing filter from this plug-in';
LRTExportDialogSections.lua:38: attempt to concatenate a nil value

?? Geraint.
#4 Gunther
The LRTExport plugin asks your Windows for the default document folder. Due to a misconfiguration in your Windows it apparently gets nothing back and therefore it does not work.
We have already had this here a few times:
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...et-it-back
#5 Geraint17
Hi Gunther,
I followed your instructions and can now export from Lightroom again. Problem solved.
I had removed Microsoft OneDrive (because I hate it) and this was the root cause of the plug-in not working anymore.
Thanks for the fix.
Geraint.
#6 Gunther
Great, glad we solved that!

...also check out: