• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Long Term Construction Workflow

#1 gavin1f4
What is the past way to continuously work on a long term construction sequence. Every couple of weeks I am adding in more images and working through the flow all the way to a rendered video. Do I need to completely start over each time? If so whats the best way to start a sequence over.
#2 Gunther
Hi Gavin, did you watch the "Reedit your sequences" expert tips tutorial? Please have a look: https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/expert
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 gavin1f4
Thanks I did not see that one. Just watched it, that clears up how to restart. Is there a way that I can edit a sequence and then add images to the sequence and apply the edits to the new images? Or do I need to start over each time?
#4 Gunther
If you add images to a previously edited folder and open that sequence in LRT, check the table. You will see that the "old" images already show edit values and the new not. You can now just right click on the last of the "old" images, the "Copy" and after that select all the new images and "Paste". This will transfer the edits from the old images to the new ones. Of course oll will be same, but I guess in your scenario this is ok.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: