• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LR 3.3 Templates

#1 Mike Fizer
I'm having issues with loading the Video Templates in Mac LR 3.3. I'm not finding the folders in the Lightroom Presets folder as mentioned in your instructions. I was successful at importing the Slideshow Templates by selecting Import in the Slideshow module. But the video templates will not import.

My assumption is that I should be in another module, or I'm simply misunderstanding the process.

Also, I tried to donate via PayPal. I was taken to the German Paypal page and was unsuccessful. Is there an alternate way of donating, perhaps from my USA Paypal page?

Much appreciation,

Mike
#2 Gunther
Lightroom seems to create the video template folder when you export a movie the first time. Please try exporting something and look for the folder afterwards.
You can as well create the folder manually.

I'll add this to the faq.

Regarding paypal: I already got a couple of donations from the US so it should work anyway... I changed the language of the paypal account, now it should be in english. Thank you for the info!

Best regards
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Mike Fizer
Thank you Gunther, I look forwarding to starting my next project.

Best,

Mike

#4 Mike Fizer
Hello Gunther,

I've built my first time lapse test with no problems. I'm using LR3.3 on a Mac 3.3 Hexacore running OS 10.6 w/ 12MB of RAM. I adjusted the info.plist for 4096. Everything worked just fine... thank you!

As you mentioned, I did find the Video Presets folder after outputting my first video. But once again, I think I'm missing something, for after copying your video templates, I can not find the Video Preset folder in any of my LightRoom modules. And I'm embarrassed to say, I'm not sure what function the video presets serve.

I'm also curious about the various curves you have created; linear, fade-in etc. I've tested all of them and understand them, I'm wondering if it's possible for the user to build a custom curve?

Much appreciation,

Mike
#5 Gunther
Hello Mike,
the Video Presets serve along with the slideshow presets to export time lapse videos via the slideshow module of Lightroom. Basicly you use the slideshow template to set the fps to 30 or similar and than export a "slideshow" movie with the video-templates.

In the next version there will be an auto transition for smooth curves between different key frames.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 Mike Fizer
Thank you Gunther.

...also check out: