• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LR Timelapse 2.1.1 won't start

#11 JoseAlonsoLeon
Fantastic...thanks for posting this temporary solution. I changed the date on my MacBook Pro to November 30th 2012 and launched LRTimelapse without PROBLEM.

Gunther don't panic we can survive until you come back...but hurry....hahahaha

(2012-12-02, 15:42)LapseOfTimeHK Wrote: Hi All

Great news I got it to work by changing back the date. As I'm in HK I'm ahead of all the rest of you. Something expired so I imagine a licence reference that caused this issue.

Good luck and hopefully soon Gunter corrects this amazing application.

Stephen
#12 Spooks82
I changed the date on my iMac to 1st December 2012 and now LRTimelapse works.

Hopefully this is only a temporary fix
#13 larsdsm
You's smart Lapse! Heh thanks for sharing the temp fix!
Wink
#14 JoseAlonsoLeon
You'll have to change it again tomorrow......I think we will all have to keep changing the date until Gunther is back from Chile!!!

(2012-12-02, 15:55)Spooks82 Wrote: I changed the date on my iMac to 1st December 2012 and now LRTimelapse works.

Hopefully this is only a temporary fix
#15 JoseAlonsoLeon
***UPDATE****

For those like myself which are concerned about emails and other communications being sent with the wrong date from your computer. I launched LRTimelapse with a date prior to December 2nd and once launched I changed the date back to today so that I cna send emails with the correct date and LRTimelapse keeps working. So it looks like we'll have to play this game until Gunther fixes it.
#16 LapseOfTimeHK
One should only have to change the date again if you close the application and want to restart it again. I guess sometimes past life experiences come back to help solve problems such as these.
#17 ChuckD
Same issue with me. Splash screen starts and then the program doesn't launch. Java update didn't help either.
#18 tassie
'Changing the Date' worked for me - Windows 7. Looking forward to a permanent fix!
#19 timo_1
Changing the date worked for me but is only a temporary fix, hopefully gets resolved soon
#20 ridindave
I also experience same issue...

It may not be a big deal Gunther, but thinking about a software that will run without a time limit is definitely something you should consider...

Thx,

David

...also check out: