• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lrt keyframes and speed up LR filter presets missing.

#1 rayj
Hi all,
Wondering if anyone has seen this before. After I set keyframes whether it be Holy Grail or otherwise, when I import my images into lightroom the LRT keyframe preset is not on the filter list. Neither is Speed up LR. Has anyone seen this before?. I searched the forum for an answer but everyone else issue seemed to be related to what happened after the hit the LRT keyframe filter. I cant even get that far.
Any help would be appreciated.
Rgds
Ray.
#2 Gunther
Something seems to be wrong with the install of LRTimelapse. Maybe Lightroom was not closed when you installed LRT.
Please see this faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...-installed
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rayj
Thanks Gunther...that seems to have worked. I unticked "store presets with this catalog" and this seems to have done the job. Unfortunately all my presets that I purchased have gone from my preset tab. Do you know of any fix that would allow me to see both without having to change preferernces all the time. I know that this is nothing to do with you but if you had any advice that would be great....
#4 Gunther
You need to copy the presets from the folder where they are stored with the catalog to the global folder that Lightroom uses independently from the catalog.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 rayj
Thank you so much Gunther..that worked a treat...

...also check out: