LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Lrt keyframes and speed up LR filter presets missing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Wondering if anyone has seen this before. After I set keyframes whether it be Holy Grail or otherwise, when I import my images into lightroom the LRT keyframe preset is not on the filter list. Neither is Speed up LR. Has anyone seen this before?. I searched the forum for an answer but everyone else issue seemed to be related to what happened after the hit the LRT keyframe filter. I cant even get that far.
Any help would be appreciated.
Rgds
Ray.
Something seems to be wrong with the install of LRTimelapse. Maybe Lightroom was not closed when you installed LRT.
Please see this faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...-installed
Thanks Gunther...that seems to have worked. I unticked "store presets with this catalog" and this seems to have done the job. Unfortunately all my presets that I purchased have gone from my preset tab. Do you know of any fix that would allow me to see both without having to change preferernces all the time. I know that this is nothing to do with you but if you had any advice that would be great....
You need to copy the presets from the folder where they are stored with the catalog to the global folder that Lightroom uses independently from the catalog.
Thank you so much Gunther..that worked a treat...