• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed

LRT - Lightroom Classic - Error when exporting

#1 deltadigital
Since today I have got the issue, that the export out of LR Classic stops after exporting exactly 3 image files.
After aborting the export process, LRT logfile says: "Error when exporting"
My sequence consists of ~1000 Fujifilm X-T3 RAW files and I am trying to export them as 4k / jpg / 8 Bit.
Even after restarting the computer, the issue persists.
Yesterday, when I purchased LRT, everything ran fine while I did some first tests.
My workflow was exactly as described on LRT Website.
What could be a possible solution?

Windows 10 Prof. / Intel Core i7 / 32 GB RAM
LRT 6.0.6 / ffmpeg64.exe
Lightroom Classic 11.14
Java Version 8 3.11 64 Bit
`

Thanks & best regards
#2 mopperle
Did you install the lastest Adobe DNG Converter?
Gruß/regards

Otto
#3 deltadigital
"Did you install the lastest Adobe DNG Converter? "
Yes I did, I downloaded & installed both, LRT and Adobe DNG Converter freshly yesterday.
As I said, it was working perfectly yesterday but today every export provides exactly the first 3 image files and then ... nothing. LRT Error Msg in logfile: "Error when exporting"
#4 deltadigital
+++ UPDATE +++
If I choose "Export & Render (intern)" in LRT directly, everything seems to work fine ... export ist still ongoing at this moment, at round about 60%.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Export & Render out of LR vs. Export & Render out of LRT?
#5 mopperle
"As I said, it was working perfectly yesterday but today..."
So the question is what has changed between yesterday and today?

If you choose the internal Export and Rendering option, eveything is done outside Lightroom. For more details check the instructions on the LRTimelapse webpage:
https://lrtimelapse.com/workflow/internal-workflow/
Gruß/regards

Otto
#6 deltadigital
"So the question is what has changed between yesterday and today?"
Nothing has changed since yesterday, which is strange.

As I read, the internal export is not as qualittative as the export through Lightroom.
So it would make sense to me, to get the LR export fixed somehow.
Any further solutions or hints?
#7 deltadigital
Now I have deinstalled and reinstalled LRT, still the same issue :/
(Unfortunately there is absolutely NO possibility to upload a screenshot in this board, which could be helpful)
#8 deltadigital
Now, after a further reboot of the whole system, LRT does not start anymore at all, it shows only "Starte Anwendung ...". As I bought the Pro Version, which includes Skype Support, I will need this help. Where can I get this Skype support from?
#9 mopperle
Click on the "Reply" button, scroll down to "Post Options" and then you can add a screenshot
To get further support, check this site: https://lrtimelapse.com/contact/
Gruß/regards

Otto
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#10 Gunther
First of all, try to reset the LRTimelapse settings by deleting the LRTimelapse.config file. You'll find the location of that file in the Log file, which is in Documents\LRTimelapse.
Then try launching LRTimelapse again. If it still fails, it might be a rare problem with Exiftool. Please see this Faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-exi...elapse-log

Since you seem to have all kind of errors - in Lightroom and in LRT, I'd also check any Virus Scanner or "Security Software". Add Lightroom and LRTimelapse to the Whitelist (Exceptions). Best add the folder C:\Program Files\LRTimelapse 6

The next thing that I could think about is that there might be corrupted images in that sequence. So please try another sequence and see, if the problems persist.

If so, please send the LRTimelapse log file (info menu).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: