• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT Pro Timer 3 dim screen

#1 dee914
I have had a LRT Pro Timer 3 for about a year. Several months ago I noticed the screen is very dim. I can read it in daylight, but only if I carefully shade it. I saw the thread that this was caused by rain on one user's timer, but this timer has never been in the rain. I'm unable to find anything in the menu to brighten the screen. Can anyone suggest a way to make the screen brighter? Thanks for any suggestions anyone can provide. -Dave
#2 Gunther
There is no way to set the brightness. If it's really very dim in comparison to when you bought it, the OLED seems to be defective.
Please contact your dealer for a warranty exchange or repair.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dee914
Gunther. Thank you for your reply to my question. I purchased the LRT Pro Timer 3 from Amazon. Do you know if they will handle a warranty replacement? If so, how do I initiate a warranty claim with Amazon. I appreciate any information you can provide as to how I can obtain a warranty replacement. Thank you for your assistance.
#4 Gunther
You'll find the name of the actual seller on the Amazon Invoice, if you bought via Amazon.com it should be ACE, they sell the LRT PRO Timer 3 via Amazon.com.
Please contact laura.javier@ace-technik.com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 dee914
Gunther. Thank you for the information. Ace Instruments has replaced the timer. My thanks to you and Ace Instruments for the excellent customer service. Keep up the great work with LRTimelapse!

...also check out: