• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT Pro Timer 3 - positive experience

#1 crowley213
Yesterday night the feature set of the LRT Pro Timer 3 helped me to overcome a major obstacle during an astrophotography shooting.

My main camera, a Fuji X-T3, not available as I had to send it to the Fuji service for an hardware issue. The D750 of my wife available, even with her permission, but no remote release cable available (different connector than the one for Fuji). No problem at all, let’s use my old but beloved Fuji X100T.

Starting shooting long exposures I nevertheless recognized that sometimes the camera took a picture, sometimes not. After some tests and thinking I started increasing release and autofocus time (to 600ms and 500ms) and after some test everything worked out fine.

Beside all the other features I, which are not only useful for timelapse but also astrophotography, I really learned now even more regarding the flexibility and adaptability of the LRT Pro Timer 3 and can definitely say it’s a great intervalometer. Yes, it’s expensive, but as always... you get what you pay for.

Thanks Gunther!

Herbert
#2 Gunther
Thanks so much for your feedback!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: