• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT3 is still the name for the exe app

#1 DarrenC
Hi,

I went to export and had the LRT4 app in the file path, but it was not recognized. I noticed that the LRT4 program has LRT3 as the file name. So I selected that and it was ok.

It updated this way yesterday when I did the crossgrade from v3 private to pro. Can I manually change the file name to show it correctly? Not a big deal as I know what and where it is.

Thanks!
#2 Gunther
Hi, I assume, you are on mac. It would be easiest, to just uninstall LRTimelapse (trash all LRTimelapse Apps that you have on your desktop or Applications folder) - empty trash and then just install again. Make sure to download the latest version (there was a small fix 2 days ago) from the download page.
After a reboot latest the icon should have changes as well.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 DarrenC
Hi Gunther,

Yes I'm on a mac. Downloaded yesterday afternoon (Saturday - Toronto time). Icon says LRT4, but will try what you suggested. I have a couple of sequences already processing, so will wait until those are complete.

As always, love the personal support you provide to everyone here.

Cheers!
#4 fjs600
Had the same problem and solved it with these Steps.

rigth-klick on LRTimelapse 4 and choose "Informationen" if you are on a german version of OS X.An english version may have "Information".

Under Name and Suffix is LRTimelapse 3.app, change to LRTimelapse 4.app and everything is done!

...also check out: