• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapase 6.4 beta 17

#1 Gunther
Hey guys, I've just released beta 17 where I mostly changed the location of the interface file between Lightroom and LRTimelapse.
The former location in the Documents folder could cause issues for users that had their user profile synched with the Cloud.

Here is the details:
  • Improvement: Changed the location of the interface file between LRTExport/LRTimelapse. It will not go into "Documents/LRTimelapse" anymore but into the Application folder <UserDir>/Library/Applications/LRTimelapse on mac and <UserDir>\AppData\Roaming\LRTimelapse on Windows. This might work better for users that have their Documents folder synched to the Cloud.
  • Fix: Improved error handling when interface file from Lightroom is not read/write/deleteable.
  • Fix: LRTExport Interface version check will now include Major and Minor version number to prevent older versions of the export plugin to be used with younger LRTimelapse versions.

If no one reports any issues with this beta, I guess this will be the final one and I will release the next "official" version very soon.
I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Best,
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 mopperle
Only minor issue: after installing an update, automatic restart of LRT does not work.
Gruß/regards

Otto
#3 Gunther
Yes I know. Unfortunately I couldn't manage to find out how to work around this yet.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: